- Lake View Cottage, with tranquil countryside views looking out over an expansive lake, is traditionally decorated and beautifully furnished. The spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area is perfect for you to enjoy the company of y
- Fantastic views from this quiet, unique and unspoilt cottage surrounded by nature, wildlife and the beauty of the Dorset countryside. 'Far from The Madding Crowd' yet very close to Lulworth Cove and the impressive scenery of the Jurassic Coastline Situ
- Converted dairy providing comfortable holiday accommodation for 8-10 people
- Scandinavian Log Homes with Saunas, Wood-burning Stoves, fully-fitted Kitchens and much more
- This charming detached thatched holiday cottage is Grade II listed and sits in a half acre of secluded garden accessed by a track. Wareham Forest F.C is 2 miles which has lots of cycling and walking trails. The Walled Saxon town of Wareham, with its quay
- Beautifully finished holiday villa five minutes walk from Lulworth Cove.
- Lovely 2 bed detached character cottage on working dairy farm sleeping 2-6.
- April Springs self-catering holiday accommodation allows you to enjoy the stunning beauty of Lulworth Cove and provides a superb centre for touring the most spectacular coastline and countryside in England.